Nocturnal Wonderland Camping
by Insomniac at San Manuel Amphitheater & Grounds
There are no tickets currently available.
- A ticket to the concert (or your receipt if you are picking up from will call) is required to enter the campgrounds
- Two kinds of camping opportunities are available: Car camping and RV camping.
- Car camping spots are 20'x30' and have room enough for your car and one tent.
- RV spots can accommodate up to 42' RVs. Hookups are not available.
- Two-day camping pass: $75 (car/truck) and $125 (RV) - for Friday & Saturday night
- One-day camping pass: $50 (car/truck) and $100 (RV) – for Saturday night only
- Campers can check-in starting Friday, September 20 as early as 3pm, and can stay as late as 3PM on Sunday, September 22nd.
- Quiet time will be enforced from 2am - 8am each night.
- Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks, open fires, or charcoal grills. Propane grills are allowed.
- No large parties, kegs or binge drinking devices.
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited.
- Please obey all posted "No Trespassing" signs.
- Violation of any campground rule or policy may also lead to fines.
- Restrooms and showers for men and women will be available in the campground
- Fishing licenses are required to fish and must be purchased in advance via Walmart or Bass Pro Shops or other authorized store.
- Fishing hours are 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- There is an $8.00 fee to fish
- Swimming: the pool and waterslide are open from 10 AM to 7 PM
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- Frisbee Golf is available to campers (free of charge, but fans must bring their own golf disk)
- For more information, please call 909.880.6500
Camping Suggestions - What should I bring with me?
- A tent (you'd be surprised!)
- Clothing for all temperatures - the nights can be chilly.
- Fans can bring their own food and drink for the campground, although we do have some great food trucks and beverage stations
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- Your happy smiley face ready to have some fun.