September 20, 27
October 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18
VIP FAST PASSES
- Allows you to use the special VIP line for access to our attractions to minimize your wait time
- On select nights, allows you to enjoy All You Can Scream access on the night you use your ticket (see below).
ALL YOU CAN SCREAM NIGHTS (AUCS):
September 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27
October 1, 4, 8
- With a VIP Fast Pass Ticket you can go through all five haunts as many times as you want on the night you use your ticket (you can't use the same ticket on multiple nights).
FIVE HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS...
Screamworld has five attractions at one location for one price. And we only have one line; once you are in you move from one attraction to the next without having to stand in line again.
- The Swamp: The Swamp (formerly the Skull Cave) is considered the most high-tech haunted attraction in Houston – with very elaborate scenes and sophisticated animatronic features.
- The Edge of Darkness: Edge of Darkness features scenes from the dark underside of our modernizing society – including our Hospital Room, theBoiler Room, Death Row, and theMorgue.
- Jake's Slaughterhouse: Jake’s Slaughterhouse is a grim, old-style meat processing plant – complete with slaughtered beef, gutted hogs, skinned animals, rotting carcasses… and a few things no meat market should ever have.
- Clown Asylum Maze: Clown Asylum Maze is an outdoor attraction where prowling evil clowns use disorienting strobe lights and meandering corridors to their advantage as they systematically hunt you down.
- Zombie Graveyard: Zombie Graveyard, nestled in the hollow of a forgotten bog, is an outdoor attraction that is the final home of a host of monstrous creatures that never rest in peace – includes the Vortex Tunnel.