Spring Thing Friday the Thirteenth
ScreamWorld at ScreamWorld
There are no tickets currently available.
FIVE HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS...
Screamworld has five attractions at one location for one price. And we only have one line; once you are in you move from one attraction to the next without having to stand in line again.
- The Swamp: Before you enter the Swamp you have to travel through the Skull Cave. Once you make it through the cave you end up in the Swamp where you will have to watch out for the huge snake, demented swamp creatures, and attacking alligators. The Swamp leads you into the dilapidated farmhouse, torture room, and dungeon....where the Skull Monster awaits your arrival!
- The Edge of Darkness: The Edge of Darkness features scenes from the dark underside of our modernizing society-including our Hospital room, Death Row, the Boiler Room, and the Morgue.
- Jake's Slaughterhouse: Jake's Slaughterhouse is a grim, old-style meat processing plant---complete with slaughtered beef, gutted hogs, skinned animals, rotted carcasses...and a few things no meat market should ever have!
- Clown Asylum Maze: In the outdoor attraction, Clown Asylum Maze, prowling, evil clowns use disorienting strobe lights and meandering corridors to their advantage as they systematically hunt you down!
- Zombie Graveyard: Nestled in the hollow of a forgotten bog, is an outdoor attraction that is the final home of a host of monstrous creatures that never rest in peace---now containing the Vortex Tunnel.